Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Interview

Today I had an interview with a place called west corporation, It starts out at 8.75 an hour and the hours are from 4:30 pm to 1:00 am I Don't know if I like that its in warren, and after 90 days it goes up to 10.00$ an hour and has good benefits, But they don't want to start me until in October. But I have my Second Interview at 9:00 am tomorrow. I also received an email from A plasma donation center to set people up for their donation so I replied and hopefully hear from her, I would rather do that than work in a call center.

I am also currently looking for a new hairstyle to get on Thursday when I go visit my mom, I will be getting my hair done then,  so far I have found one or 2 things, I will post before and after pictures if I get anything drastic.

Also, I am going to be calling Raphael's hair school to set up an appointment for me to go back to school for hair design. 

I am going to head to sleep now as I have to be up in about 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment