Monday, September 6, 2010

#57 Is now Crossed off of my list,

Today I made my own batch of spiced hot Apple  cider,
and let me tell you it was a pain in the ass, First my grandma was complaining because she was trying to use the stove, Then it took over 3 hours to make, and the Biggest pain in the butt was squeezing all of the apples through cheese cloth. It was so gross pushing mushed up apples through the cheese cloth it just reminded me of vomit.

But all in all the apple cider was good, the only thing I did wrong was let the cider cook down to far, but I fixed that by adding 2 bottles of water and some more cinnamon.

Nevaeh Loves it, she drank like 3 cups of it, and of course so do I!
I am waiting for Josh to come home, I think He wanted to add liquor to it.

My Cousin Angie  helped me cut up the apples so tomorrow I will probably take some of it to her house for her to try since she left mine before it was finished!
 Have you ever made homemade apple cider or pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment