Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love is not a matter of counting the years... But making the years count. Michelle St. Amand

Love is not a matter of counting the years... But making the years count.
     Michelle St. Amand


I like this quote, on September 14th Josh and I will have been together 2 years, Not a big milestone for most but for us it is, Its the most time either of us have been in a relationship.

Last Night Josh told me about some guests that he seated at work, They were an older couple, and the older woman told Josh to take her arm and walk her to the table, she then told him that they were celebrating her 90th Birthday and their 63rd wedding anniversary!

I find that so amazing Because the statistic of a marriage out lasting the first year is a 50/50% chance
A Marriage lasting that long is something that I want! I think that I can Have that with Josh, Although I may be 19 I think he is the one, He is my Best friend, and he Knows Me, all of me, and he does not run away!

Josh also Is loved by most members of my family, I think everyone at least Likes him, which is very important to me that my Mom and Dad Both like him, My mom used to not but she said she is glad that I have someone who treats me as good as Josh! 

So From today On I think I am going to quit thinking Another year gone and passed I'm going to think another day together what a blessing! or today is a brand new day I am going to spend it with him and make it something I want to remember until the day I die!

No comments:

Post a Comment