Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another one down!

Sunday was the Cleveland Walk to defeat ALS (Lou Gheriggs disease) That I did with cady and her family, I had a good time. I had to take Nevaeh, but she had alot of fun as well she got a balloon corsage and her face painted, she got a rainbow and I got a footprint. I feel horrible that I was not able to raise money for the walk.  We then went out to eat with Her family to Yoconos a really nice Italian Restaurant, and then to JoAnne Fabrics and the summit mall, Then we came home and both Neveah and myself fell asleep face down in her homework. I can understand because of the day we had saterday!

Saterday Morning We woke up, got ready to go to the balloon affair in Ravenna, and went and picked up Aiden for Angie, And we went... We got there met up with my mom and my step sister, got neyas hair wraped and her face painted... then I got this bomb pair of sunglasses for like 5$ it was fun, I bought the kids inflatable hammers and My sister and Nevaeh Big blow up cats! Neya got a pink one and Miranda got a purple one, after all of that we went to my uncle Tims, picked up my cusion Jackie and watched balloons take off and then walked to sunbow valley walked around bought crowns got snow cones, And a huge bag of kettle cooked pop corn the bag was as tall as aiden, and watched the fire works, afterwords Josh Neveah Jackie and myself all went to Joshes sisters house for the night, needless to say thats why both neya and myself were so tired, she didnt go to bed, till almost 3 am and we got up at 6...

Friday Night was uneventfull night at Angies, But thursday was alot Nicer, I went to Dave and busters for my birthday, only 7 out of 30 people showed up... kinda depressing 5 of those people canceled last minute, Joshes Parents being 2 of them, but they had a legit Excuse,  But it was Myself, Josh, Jackie, Larry, Sandy, Cady, Jacob, And his little brother Cory. We had a blast... then we came home and got drunk Just an Awesome night!

wow this was an backwards post... well I will try to keep my life A bit more updated on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment